Who Are We?
In this notice, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Tabula Rasa Gallery. Tabula Rasa Gallery is a registered company in England and Wales (12930675) at Unit 1, 99 East Rd, London, England, N1 6AQ.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or correspond with us by phone or e-mail: your name, email address and/or phone number;
- When you purchase publications, works or other goods from us: payment information (e.g. debit/credit card), contact details, shipping and billing addresses.
- When you visit us at our events and art fairs: your contact details, artist preference and attendance at said events;
- When your browse our website: information gathered using cookies, including you IP address, your browser type, your timezone and language settings.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
- To send you mailing information related to exhibitions and events at Tabula Rasa Gallery;
- To keep you informed about artworks and artists that might be of your interest;
- To provide you with services and products that you request;
- To maintain internal record keeping and business operation.
Protecting Your Data
We deploy appropriate security measures to ensure the security of your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We do not share or sell your information to third parties unless we obtain your permission to do so or are required by the law.
Our online shop is operated by Stripe and complies with their privacy and security guidelines.
Know Your Rights
At any time, you have the right:
- To request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR by emailing email@example.com.
- To opt out from receiving promotional materials, by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our newsletters;
- To object to our processing of your personal data, in marketing or profiling;
- To amend or change the information we hold on you if you find it to be incorrect or incomplete, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy
Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be updated on this page, and, when appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding to this policy.
Last Updated: Dec 15th, 2020